Reporting to the Head of Communications the Press Officer will be leading on a selection of ENO’s high profile production PR Campaigns. Working with our Press Manager, the Press Officer will lead distinctive and wide-reaching PR campaigns that publicise ENO’s productions to the widest possible audience. They will have significant PR experience as well as excellent contacts in order to ensure varied and relevant coverage of ENO productions.
Your duties will include:
– Creating and delivering imaginative and comprehensive media campaigns to promote a selection of ENO’s high profile productions and projects.
– Generating coverage across print, broadcast and online media to engage target audiences with agreed key messages.
– Working with ENO’s Head of Communications and Digital Communications Manager to co-ordinate promotional activity with colleagues in the ENO Marketing Team in order to maximise collaboration across the two disciplines.
– Identifying tactical opportunities to promote ENO and its work.
The successful candidate will have:
– Relevant experience working in PR, including a proven track record in delivery high profile PR campaigns.
– The ability to identify various angles and new hooks, tailoring pitches for different media outlets and audiences.
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak articulately and enthusiastically.
– Awareness of the UK cultural environment with a good understanding of the performing arts and opera.
See link below for further details.
Published on 18 April 2019