Junior Music Programming Manager
We’re seeking a Junior Music Programming Manager with a huge passion for music to join our Editorial team in London. Reporting to the Head of C&P Strategy & Marketing, Europe you will be responsible for UK centric music curation and promotion on all Vevo platforms. This role will work closely with the rest of our Content and Programming team, with a particular focus on social and music and talent.
AS A MEMBER OF THE TEAM, YOU WILL:
– Lead curation for new/existing Playlists for the UK market, across our core genres (Pop, Hip-Hop, Indie, Rock, R&B and Electronic)
– Manage the Vevo DSCVR and Vevo playlist YouTube channels.
– Use insights, other streaming platforms & radio stations, and your own musical knowledge to influence playlists, and examine data in order to assess performance.
– Decide on pre-roll promo and social media initiatives to support playlisting.
– Organise and attend weekly Music Meeting, making decisions on promotional slates for upcoming official music videos. Share slates internally with relevant teams.
– Update charts on a weekly basis, and send to labels and partners – manage communications around date changes of videos and promotions.
– Utilise YouTube best practices and tools to drive relevant audiences to Playlists, Music Video Premieres and Vevo Originals
– Run YouTube Cards promotion.
– Write and construct YouTube optimised Meta Data for Vevo Original Content. Utilising best practices around titles, descriptions and keywords.
– 2 years experience in music curation, radio programming, video platform or other relevant work experience.
– Ability to create and curate playlists for a variety of audiences with precise accuracy.
– Working experience of CMS.
– YouTube Channel Management experience – commenting, creating playlists, channel homepage layout, Cards, End Screens etc.
– Ability to use Analytic Tools to measure playlist performance.
See link below for further details.
Published on 17 April 2019