Brand Partnerships Intern
Universal Music Group are seeking applicants for the position of Brand Partnerships Intern.
Providing general assistance to the Commercial Partnerships team, key duties will consist of:
– Assisting in the preparation of new business presentations and pitches.
– Collating all relevant marketing material from labels, artist management and stakeholders.
– Arrange and facilitate meetings (both internal & external); preparing necessary documents for meetings.
– Update The Globe website and contribute to the social media sites with relevant content.
– Circulate communications to team where necessary (focus on label rosters and updated artist profiles).
– Producing and circulating departmental reports and meeting notes.
– Producing and circulating industry insights to the Globe team.
– Liaising with internal events team on organising regular hospitality opportunities for clients.
– Additional ad hoc duties where required.
– Online research for brand contacts.
– Support on live events and Ulive festival portfolio.
– Interested in music brand partnerships.
– Experience working within media/ad agency environment highly advantageous.
– Extensive knowledge of PowerPoint and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
– Excellent telephone manner, communication and numeracy skills.
– Highly organised with proven administrative skills and a high attention to detail.
– Hardworking and enthusiastic.
– Ability to learn quickly.
– Ability to keep calm under pressure.
– Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
– Good team player with ability to form excellent working relationships at all levels.
– Ability to use own initiative when problem solving.
– Experience of working in an office environment.
– Creative thinker with knowledge and a love of music.
– Proven ability to pick up systems quickly.
See link below for further details.