Creative Programme Officer
Help Musicians are seeking candidates to join the team in London as Creative Programme Officer.
Joining a small but dynamic team, you will be supporting the delivery of a range of grant schemes and development opportunities for musicians, coordinating projects from planning through to evaluation. This will involve assessing funding applications for eligibility, managing auditions and assessment processes, and liaising directly and regularly with supported artists throughout the duration of their funding relationship. You’ll be passionate about music, and making a difference, and will have opportunities to contribute to the design and implementation of new funding schemes in collaboration with the wider Programme department, led by insight, and responding to the needs of music creators.
You will have the following:
– A good knowledge of and passionate interest in music across a range of genres
– An understanding of the challenges faced by musicians in establishing a professional career
– Knowledge of the music funding landscape
– Knowledge of evaluation methods and principles
– A good understanding of the current diversity agenda in arts and culture sector
– Demonstrable project management skills and experience
– Excellent presentation skills
– Research and analytical skills
– Experience of working for a music organisation and/or grant-giving charity
– Experience of organising events
– Experience of using a CRM database
– Experience of monitoring project budgets
See link below for further details.
Published on 25 June 2019