Supporter Engagement Officer
The Development & Alumni Engagement Department (DAE) raises significant funds each year from individuals, companies, charitable trusts and foundations to support the RCM in its educational and artistic mission. The DAE department is seeking to engage a Supporter Engagement Officer. This position presents an exciting Development opportunity within a busy and successful team which has the full support of senior management and the RCM’s governing Council.
The postholder will:
– Maintain and develop the RCM’s regular giving programme through face-to-face, telephone, online fundraising initiatives and targeted appeals, aimed at lower- and mid-level donors; this is particularly important now we are entering the wider appeal phase of the More Music Campaign
– Help to increase donor participation rates
– Oversee the administration of and help grow the RCM scholarships programme
– Work closely with the Head of Supporter Engagement to set and achieve the annual income targets for regular giving
– Handle the relationship management and ensure excellent stewardship of all existing and prospective regular donors, especially scholarship donors
– Act as the main contact in the DAE office for students who are in receipt of financial support
– Maintain accurate Raiser’s Edge database records, produce reports on regular giving activity and income as required, and carry out financial reconciliation
See link below for further details.