Artist Manager Assistant
Live Nation are looking for a smart, dedicated, and organized candidate for an Artist Manager Assistant role. This person needs to have strong verbal/written communication skills and comfort managing travel arrangements. Must be willing to handle both administrative responsibilities as well as more mundane tasks, such as meals and entry-level admin work with a composed and professional demeanor.
– Involves day-to-day management of artist.
– Candidates must be willing to be on the road for extended periods of time as well as one-off and special events.
– Answer, transfer, and screen incoming calls in a pleasant, efficient manner
– Proactively manage both personal and professional calendars, including calls, meetings, meals, and personal appointments.
– Work with a travel agency to book work-related and personal travel arrangements including ground transportation, flight transportation, hotels, and other reservations for both the executive and guests.
– Run various errands during the week and occasionally on weekends.
– Accept, sort, file, distribute, and send out mail and packages.
– Manage household, including scheduling and overseeing regular services, deliveries, and installations.
– Filing, photocopying, following-up for signatures, keeping track of documents.
– Plan personal events.
– Ad-hoc projects.
– On call 24/7.
– This position will be working with a high-profile celebrity so understanding personal and professional boundaries is a must.
– Bachelor’s Degree is required
– Ideally 1-3 years of administrative or coordinator experience supporting an executive
– Proficiency and working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– Must be comfortable and professional communicating with other executives and high-profile VIPs
– Able to remain flexible, calm, and collected while shifting priorities quickly in response to changing circumstances
– Problem-solve effectively through difficult and last-minute situations
– Excellent written and verbal skills, organizational ability, attention to detail, discretion with confidential information, and interpersonal skills
– Candidate must also be a self-motivated individual, quick on their toes, and show initiative to go the extra mile
See ilnk below for further details.
Published on 17 April 2019