The purpose of Partnership Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
Recipients of Partnership Funding must play a critical part in delivering the policy priorities of Making Great Art Work, the Arts Council’s ten-year strategy.
In offering Partnership Funding, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
– The delivery of excellent art and/or excellent arts activities, events and services
– A supportive environment for the development of the arts
– Excellent professional-development opportunities for practising artists and/or arts professionals
– That more people will enjoy high-quality arts experiences, including more diverse audiences
– Increased engagement by the public with the arts, in particular by new communities, people for whom access to the arts is difficult, and by young people and children
– Standards of excellence in governance and management in the arts.
Who can apply?
Partnership Funding is open to local authorities and Ealaín na Gaeltachta during this round.
See link below for further details.