Marketing and Audio-Visual Intern
Main Purpose of the Role:
To provide support and assistance to the marketing team required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing the process of music videos and other visual content going live on time across all relevant video platforms. Inclusive of but not limited to:
– Initiating music videos.
– Scheduling all video content.
– Building a solid relationship with our central video production team, VEVO, and others.
– Clearing the publishing on music videos (getting publishing splits from artist managers, and liaising with the relevant US reps).
– Overseeing delivery of music videos to the right spec / communicating any changes that need to be made to the files.
– Optimisation of our music video output (correct links, key word tagging, etc).
– Sending GIFs and basic social video edits to various digital partners.
– Collating, resizing, repurposing and distributing assets – e.g. pack shots, visuals, posters, videos and video content, press releases, biogs etc.
– Supporting the Audio & Visual, Studio Island and Marketing teams with any reasonable requests.
– Taking minutes of meetings as requested.
– Prepare / print any documents for our weekly meetings and attend meetings as required.
– General office support: dealing with telephone/email enquiries and mail, photocopying, sending watermarked music and booking couriers.
– Assisting with other ad hoc duties as necessary.
– Passionate about music with a desire to progress in the industry.
– The ability to learn quickly.
– Self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Highly organised with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
– Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
– Good computer skills i.e.: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator) is a bonus.
– Be able to think creatively and come up with original marketing ideas.
– Experience of working in an office environment.
– Experience working in ‘music’ (personal or professional).
See link below for further details.
Published on 16 April 2019