Influencer & Social Partner Manager
Island Records in London is hiring an Influencer & Social Partner Manager.
This unique role in the Audience Team will be responsible for Island’s Influencer marketing strategy and execution across the whole domestic and international roster as well as the point person and key relationship stakeholder with our social partners, including major social networks such as TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, other short form video platforms, plus social publishers and channels such as LadBible, UMG’s Rebel Labs and YouTube channels and networks.
– A creative individual who has experience of working in influencer marketing in entertainment (ideally within Music Industry)
– Passionate about music, social media and the digital landscape
– A driven networker with a constantly evolving address book
– Existing relationships with social networks extremely desirable – existing influencer network essential
– Experience of managing budgets and measuring value
– Highly organised with the ability to keep calm under pressure
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.