Editor/Music Programmer – Australia/New Zealand
Spotify is looking for a broadly experienced Editor/Music Programmer to join their Music Culture & Editorial team in Sydney. You will identify and execute first-rate music playlist listening and programming experiences for a multitude of moods, moments, and genres, demonstrate a passion for performance-oriented analytics, and will have your ear to the ground in the music community, focusing on Australia and New Zealand. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Curate content, including a large number of diverse playlists, with a specific focus on domestic artists and genres
- The majority of time will be spent in the playlist ecosystem identifying new music and updating current playlist properties as measured by daily, weekly and monthly metrics
- Analyse performance indicators of your own work and adjust accordingly
- Liaise and support internal stakeholders including Artist and Label Marketing and Consumer Marketing on genre related projects and artist insights
- Liaise with global Spotify counterparts in order to identify, champion and export domestic repertoire in international markets
- Support MC&E in ANZ cross-functional bets
- Support Business Development and B2B executions where required
- Work with the Global Editorial Team and cross-functional teams to progress towards various content objectives, both globally and for your region
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 12 March 2019