Podcast Content Strategist
The Podcast Content Strategist will help steer the direction of Spotify’s original podcast productions. The role will work as a vital link between analytics and creative teams, turning data-backed insights into actionable creative recommendations. It will help develop both Spotify’s holistic podcast strategy as well as more granular best practices.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to be part of shaping Spotify’s original content strategy, in a pivotal time as we transition from being a music first company to an all-audio first company. The position will serve a key role in an exciting mission: Evolve the way the world experiences audio storytelling.
What you’ll do:
– Develop Spotify’s podcast strategy for multiple topic categories, contributing to both the creation of programming slates as well as providing data-backed creative recommendations
– Work with analytics teams to assess content performance, build relevant benchmarks and develop models for forecasting future results
– Analyze content trends and translate them into clear and actionable programming guidelines
– Give feedback to creative teams on techniques for optimizing series performance
– Analyze future opportunities to guide programming decision-making
– Organize lookbacks and post-mortems to discuss and distill findings
– Identify and monitor key market and competitive trends
Who you are
– 3+ years experience in podcast production or programming, digital video strategy, TV programming or digital audience development
– Proficiency in both data analysis and creative storytelling
– Ability to turn data-backed insights into actionable recommendations
– Love of podcasts and audio storytelling
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Excellent ability to build relationships with multiple functions and regions at all levels of the organization
– Ability to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a dynamic environment while adhering to shifting deadlines
See link below for further details.