The London Mozart Players are seeking a motivated and creative Marketing Manager to oversee the orchestra’s marketing, press and communications activity. The successful applicant will need to have the full range of modern marketing skills and be a confident self-starter who is deadline-driven and familiar with managing high-level projects to completion. This is a wide-ranging role, working closely with operations, fundraising and senior management, and the chosen candidate will play a crucial role in strengthening the LMP brand and developing an innovative ongoing marketing strategy for the orchestra.
Qualifications / Experience
– Strong verbal and written communications skills, including excellent editorial and copywriting ability plus a good eye for detail and an enthusiasm for producing engaging print marketing assets
– Experience working within an arts organisation as a Marketing Manager – ideally an orchestra (3+ years)
– Experience in juggling a busy day-to-day work load with many projects to handle at any one time
– Experience managing and updating websites via WordPress
– Experience using social media channels to promote concerts and increase brand awareness
– An aptitude for innovative marketing and creative output
– Graphic and digital design experience – Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
– Experience reporting using Google Analytics
– Existing press experience and contacts within the classical music industry
– Photography/Videography skills
See link below for further details.
Published on 5 September 2019